Tuesday 21 August 2012

[Review] and [How To] Etude House Wonder Pore Soda Capsule

Hello darlings ~

I have to confess that my daily routine have never include any toner or moisturiser. Due to the sensitivity of my skin and how easily my face will react to products, especially those containing alcohol, whitening ingredients and tea tree contains. I really have a hard time fighting with pores issues on my face. 

I have actually tried the Etude House Wonder Pore Soda Capsule a few weeks now, and I am share my review on it. 

This product is a facial rinse-off cleanser which to be use after you have cleanse your face with your usual cleanser. It claims that it will helps to prevent pore enlarging, firming and moisturising the skin by eliminating what hurts the skin health from within.

"I'm your wonder woman for your pores"
photo credit : bbcreamboutique.com

7 in 1 Total Pore Solution 
maintains ph 4.5 within 1ph, refines the skin tones, keep the elasticity of pores
deep cleanses pores, minimise appearance of pores, control a large amount of sebum (oil control),
moisturise inside and outside of skin.

Personally, I did not follow the actual step on how to use this product (except for the first time when I tried it out) because it seems a little "unclean" to wash the face using the water from the same basin. 

sorry for the crappy picture.

The original step on how to use this product : 
drop the capsule in a basin of water, wash your face with the water and pat dry.

To me, I feel that despite already cleaning the face beforehand, the water which you scope from the basin to cleanse your face will fall back to the basin, and you will repeat the same step using the same water in the basin for a few times. And you will never know what dusts or gems are going thru your hand to your face and back to the water.

So, I made a little changes and use it as a mask instead.

You will just need a small clean bowl, some room temperature water ( I used bottled mineral water ), a compressed facial mask sheet and not forgetting the pore soda capsule.
Adding just a tiny amount of water, drop the capsule into the water and watch it dissolve and the water will turned into a translucent yellow colour.
Drop just 1 piece of the compressed facial mask (which are easily purchase from SaSa and Daiso), once the mask have start to spread open like a blooming flower, it is ready to be use. I will leave it on my face for about 10-15 minutes before removing. 

I realise that the next day after I use this product, my face will be a (just)little bit rough and flaky but it is not drying. And I do suggest that you use this product the day before you decide to exfoliate your face.

Price : 7500won, about SGD $ 8.50*
From : Etude House at Myeong Dong, Seoul

Pros : 
I do feel that the skin feels cleaner and softer.

Cons :
I do not see a significant improvement on my face.
(Etude House suggest that we use this product 2-3 times a week, while I only use once a week)

Will I buy this again? I don't think I will actually buy this again.


xoxo
The Thrift Shop Beauty


*i am not too sure how much does this product cost locally in Singapore's Etude House outlets.








No comments:

Post a Comment